Kozhayev KaiyrzhanChairman of the Board - General Director
- Graduated with honors from Zhezkazgan University named after O.A. Baikonurov with a degree in Automobiles and Automotive Economy in 2002. In 2008, he received his second higher education in the specialty "Testing of aircraft" of the Moscow Aviation Institute.
- During the period of his career, he went from a specialist to the head of production and worked in Baiterek JV JSC, JSC «NС «Kazakhstan Gharysh Sapary» and «Ghalam» LPP.
- From January 3rd, 2019, the General Director of «Ghalam» LLP.
- In 2022 he obtained master's degree by Bolashaq program in the field of Space Engineering, University of Michigan, USA.
Almatov Bauyrzhan ShukirovichMember of the Board - Business Development Director
- Bauyrzhan Almatov, born in 1988, graduated from Moscow Aviation Institute in 2012 with specialties “Aircraft Test Engineer” and “Economics and Management at an Enterprise (Mechanical Engineering)”.
- Bauyrzhan Almatov started his career in 2012 as a Logistics Department Engineer at state company “Engineering Works” in Baikonur city.
- From January 2014 to November 2016, he worked at “Aviation Training Center” LLP as a Mechanic, Aviation Engineering Service Foreman, combining with an Economist position.
- He started working at NC “Kazakhstan Gharysh Sapary” JSC in November 2016, where he began his way from a Lead specialist up to the Head of SC A&TC Department. Bauyrzhan Almatov was directly involved in the implementation of SC A&TC (SBIK) project.
- From October 2021 to January 2023, he worked as Technical Analysis Department Chief Manager at “Development Bank of Kazakhstan” JSC.
- Overall work experience of Bauyrzhan Almatov is more than 10 years, he has knowledge and skills in Project Management, such software as AutoCAD, Pro / ENGINEER Wildfire, NX, Catia, SolidWorks.
- Business Development Director of the Kazakh-French joint venture "Ghalam" (since January 2023).