Ruslanuly AibergenChairman of the Board - General Director
- Zhukovsky Air Force Engineering Academy, Moscow (2007).
- Samara State Aerospace University named after S.P. Korolev, professional retraining (2010).
- Leading specialist of the strategy for the development of space activities of the National Space Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2008).
- Leading specialist, head of the information and analytical department, head of the project management department of JSC “Joint Kazakh-Russian enterprise“ Baiterek ”(2008-2012).
- Head of the Ground Space Infrastructure Directorate of the Department for the Development of Space Activities of the National Space Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2012-2013).
- Head of the Project Office, Director of the Center for Prospective Projects of JSC "NC" Kazakhstan Gharysh Sapary "(2013-2015).
- General Director of the Kazakh-French joint venture "Ghalam" (2016-2018).
- Deputy Chairman of the Management Board - Member of the Management Board for Development, Director of the Satellite Navigation Department of JSC “NC“ Kazakhstan Gharysh Sapary ”(02.2019-02.2021).
- General Director of the Kazakh-French joint venture "Ghalam" (from 03.2021).
Herve Lambert (Hervé Lambert)Member of the Board - Technical Director
- Graduated from Ecole Centrale de Lyon (France) with a degree in Mechanical Engineering in 1977. In 1979, he received a master's degree at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Cambridge, USA), specializing in Materials Science.
- During his career, he worked as an optical project engineer, and led the ROCSAT 2 satellite project (later renamed Formosat 2) for the Taiwan National Space Organization (NSPO). He was the head of future projects and proposals for the Astrium satellites for the export market, the project manager for the COMS satellite (now Chollian) for the South Korean Space Agency, executive director of Yahsat PJSC (UAE).
- Since April 2018, Technical Director of «Ghalam» LLP.