Kozhayev KaiyrzhanChairman of the Board - General Director
- Graduated with honors from Zhezkazgan University named after O.A. Baikonurov with a degree in Automobiles and Automotive Economy in 2002. In 2008, he received his second higher education in the specialty "Testing of aircraft" of the Moscow Aviation Institute.
- During the period of his career, he went from a specialist to the head of production and worked in Baiterek JV JSC, JSC «NС «Kazakhstan Gharysh Sapary» and «Ghalam» LPP.
- From January 3rd, 2019, the General Director of «Ghalam» LLP.
Herve Lambert (Hervé Lambert)Member of the Board - Technical Director
- Graduated from Ecole Centrale de Lyon (France) with a degree in Mechanical Engineering in 1977. In 1979, he received a master's degree at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Cambridge, USA), specializing in Materials Science.
- During his career, he worked as an optical project engineer, and led the ROCSAT 2 satellite project (later renamed Formosat 2) for the Taiwan National Space Organization (NSPO). He was the head of future projects and proposals for the Astrium satellites for the export market, the project manager for the COMS satellite (now Chollian) for the South Korean Space Agency, executive director of Yahsat PJSC (UAE).
- Since April 2018, Technical Director of «Ghalam» LLP.
Almukhanov MukhtarMember of the Board - Director of Business Development
- Graduated from Moscow Aviation Institute with a degree in Testing Aircraft in 2006. In 2009, completed his studies at Moscow State University. M.V. Lomonosov and received a diploma of professional retraining in economics and enterprise management.
- Over the period of his career, he went from a senior specialist to a deputy technical director and carried out activities in JSC «NС «Kazakhstan Gharysh Sapary» and «Ghalam» LPP.
- Since July 2019, Director of Business Development of «Ghalam» LLP.
Kaisenov KuanyshMember of the Board - Financial director
- Graduated from West Kazakhstan State University in 2002 with a degree in Taxes and tax assessment, West Kazakhstan Engineering and Humanities University in 2014 with a degree in Jurisprudence.
- During his career, he worked as deputy chief accountant, chief accountant, head of the department of accounting and reporting, chief controller auditor in state institutions and JSC «NС«Kazakhstan Gharysh Sapary».
- Since January 2019, financial director of «Ghalam» LLP.
Murzabekova AigerimAdministrative director
- Graduated with honors from the Eurasian National University L.N. Gumilyova majoring in International Relations in 2003. In 2010, she received a master's degree in the specialty "International Law" at KazGUU named after M.S. Narikbaeva.
- He has experience in the field of contracts and procurement of international oil consortia Agip KCO and KMG Kashagan B.V. She was engaged in the development of Kazakhstani content and partner audit in large oil and gas projects such as Tengiz and Kashagan.
- Since March 2020, the Administrative Director of «Ghalam» LLP.