AITC SC is designed for testing all types of spacecraft weighing up to 6 tons and with a maximum size of 3x3x6 m and includes the following production areas:
- assembly and functional test facility of Spacecraft (Highbay) - where it is possible to simultaneously assemble 2 large satellites (6T), or 3 medium satellites (3T);
- thermal-vacuum test facility (TVAC2, TVAC1) - where the thermal vacuum tests will be conducted, that is, the simulation of the conditions of outer space;
- electromagnetic compatibility test facility (EMC) - where electrical tests will be conducted, that is, checking the satellite components for electromagnetic compatibility;
- Acoustic test facility (RAC) - where acoustic tests will be conducted, that is, simulation of acoustic loads created during launch of the launch vehicle;
- vibration test facility (VIB) - where vibration tests will be carried out, that is, simulation of vibration loads;
- facility for measurement of mass-inertia properties (MPM) - where mechanical tests will be carried out, that is, measurements of the satellite's center of mass;
- radiofrequency test facility (CATR) - where the functional tests will be conducted, that is, the tuning of the satellite antennas.